What is a disposable vape?
A disposable vape is a fully closed, pre-filled vape device, consisting of a small lithium-ion battery, juice reservoir and a heating element encased in a small, portable body. No need for the inconvenience of coil changes, charging, or tank fills. This style of vape is a suitable option for any vape user, of any experience level. Simply open the package, remove any additional packaging and puff away! Most disposable devices last around 500 puffs and can go as high as 2500 puffs (for BC customers the largest disposable device available contains a 2ml e-juice capacity, equal to roughly 500 puffs). Later in this article we will cover some tips and tricks from our team. Read on to find out what they had to say.
#1 Consumer Favourite: Allo Disposable Vapes
Reaching the very top of our list for the second year in a row, we have Allo Disposables! Allo continues to be a fan favourite for their ever-growing list of delicious flavours and device options. With Allo you can trust that you're going to receive consistent, high quality devices. And if you don't, Allo Vapor offers a fantastic consumer warranty on ALL their devices so you don't have to worry.
Allo Vapor currently offers around 30 different flavours in 4 different sizes for their disposable vapes, ranging from 500-2500 puffs per device, as well as the newer Allo HIT variation, which uses a new hybrid nicotine formula, providing the best of what salt-nicotine and freebase-nicotine have to offer, so you can get your HIT back.
Most Popular Flavour: Orange Ice
Allo Vapor Disposables are currently only available in 20mg/mL salt nicotine and 20mg/mL HIT nicotine.
#2 On the Rise: GCORE Canada
Coming in second place this year is GCORE Canada! GCORE Disposables hit the market late last year with the Model X and have quickly risen in popularity amongst our customers and staff alike. The GCORE Model X offers 15 different flavours to choose from and all the basic features one might ask for from a disposable vape. Smooth air-flow, delicious unique flavours, and a surprisingly high puff count of around 1000 puffs per 2mL device! (Perfect for our BC Customers!)
Most Popular Flavour: Apple Mango
GCORE Canada Disposables are currently only available in 20mg/mL salt nicotine.
#3 Best Flavour: Envi Vape
Envi Vape continues to offer the best flavour pay-off of any disposable on the Canadian market today. If you're here hoping to find a disposable device that will fill your mouth with sweet, juicy flavour time and time again, than you have no need to go any further! The Envi Vape brand has come a long way from their original Envi Core disposable, and just keeps getting better. Envi Vape currently offers 3 different device sizes ranging from the BC compliant Envi Nano with up to 800 puffs, to the Envi Apex which boasts an average puff count of up to 2500 puffs per device. And with roughly 30 different flavours available today (more being released every few months) you're sure to find something that will delight your taste buds and satisfy your cravings.
Most Popular Flavour: Mango Peach Watermelon
Envi Vape Disposables are currently only available in 20mg/mL salt nicotine and 20mg/mL HIT nicotine.
#4 Best Closed Pod Vape: Allo Sync
The Allo Sync is another great, much loved design from Allo Vapor that has taken over the closed pod system market in way of popularity. Featuring some of the most beloved flavours from their disposable line up, the Allo Sync offers a thoughtfully crafted body housing a 450mAh battery, LED battery level indicator, and is equipped with USB Type-C quick charging to ensure you never have to worry about running out of battery. And if the over 35 flavours available from Allo Vapor for the Allo Sync just aren't enough, this device was designed to be fully compatible with the STLTH Vape Replacement Pods. That's over 110+ flavours to choose from all together!
Truly, Allo has hit all the bases in making sure the Allo Sync device is the only one you'll need.
Most Popular Flavour: Spearmint
Allo Sync Replacement Pods are currently only available in 20mg/mL salt nicotine and 20mg/mL HIT nicotine.
Disposable style vapes are very convenient, you don’t need to have a lot of knowledge about vaping, or how the device operates. However, with any device containing a lithium-ion battery, it is best to use the device with an abundance of caution and care.
Pro Tips from the Vaping Experts for Disposables and Closed Pod Systems Alike
- Avoid exposing your device to extreme temperatures. Remember, these devices contain a small lithium-ion battery and temperature sensitive e-juice. To avoid any battery malfunction, or e-juice leakage, remember to store your device properly when not in use.
- Do not try to hack your device for a refill; closed system vapes such as disposables are not meant to be refilled or modified in any way as this could cause serious malfunctions.
- Dispose of your batteries properly, by taking your dead devices to a designated battery recycling facility or drop off box.
- Avoid drawing from the wrong side of the device; drawing from the wrong side of the device can cause your vape to auto-fire. Since there are no buttons and no way to power down the device, you will have very limited options to stop the auto-fire apart from dismantling the device or submerging the device in water. The best option if this happens to you is to place the device in a safe location, away from anything flammable, pets, children and yourself until the device runs out of power or the fail-safe kicks in.
- Make sure you do not block the air-flow holes when drawing from your device. Usually, the airflow holes are on the bottom, or the side of the device. Covering the air-flow holes can burn your vape or cause an irreversible leak.
- Dispose of your device when you notice the flavour begin to drop off, even if you can still draw puffs from it. There are times when the battery life will surpass the e-juice capacity, leading to a dry or burnt hit.
If you're looking for a high quality, tried and tested disposable for your next vape, you can feel comfortable giving one of the disposable vapes on our list a try. If you would like a personalized recommendation based on your specific needs, our customer service team is here and happy to help! Leave us a message on our Live Chat, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently do not sell CBD vapes, if you're looking for those head on over to Chilliwack CBD Canada.